Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I was going over the link https://blog.router-switch.com/2016/07/cisco-switches-comparison-and-solutions/ trying to figure out what will work best for my needs. The 2 items I have unofficially chosen are SG350XG and the WS-C3650-24PD-S but I re...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a C3064PQ-10Gx with 10-12gbps bps and around 4m pps and we have in mind to enable sFlow to analyze the traffic, so i want to make sure if i enable sFlow it will not impact on the nexus CPU normally or while i am under DDOS Attacks? beca...

We've got a SAN server coming in, and they want me to set up these 3850 switches to build the network.  I've never set up a SAN network, so I'm unsure what I need to enable and change. Does anyone have an idea of things to do to this switch to ensure...

This switch was part of a stock of two switches. one day this switch failed and start rebooting I quickly remove the switch and replace it with a new one.Now am trying to recover this switch. Some of what I have tried1.   copy the .bin file to a USB ...

2960xas long i understand netflow lite collects sampled trafficip flow monitor MyFlow_monitor inputvsip flow monitor MyFlow_monitor sampler xy inputwhat's the difference between the 2? is a default sampler used in the first version? c1111which suppor...

ino by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I apologize for having an elementary understanding of networking but please help me out if you get the chance.  I currently have three L2/3 Cisco 2960's in three separate data racks that are housing amplifiers and and other public address equipment. ...

Hi Team,             We are using Cisco 3850 Poe - 24 port Switch. i have connected Cisco AP's with Each port. we are trying to get 8 APs powered up using POE from Cisco 3850 and only some are coming up. remaining Ports are down not providing power t...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,maybe it is a simple question but I am still at the beginning learing into Cisco environment.Okey, We use on our 3750 switch a lot of port channels.All are configured like: channel-group XX mode onThat work fine for over 2 years. Today i figure...

I have a Cisco Nexus 5672UP that is currently running v7.1(0)N1(1b) of the OS. Is there a version that I have to upgrade to first before upgrading to the latest and greatest? Also, is it non-disruptive at all or will a switch reboot be required?

hello all,  I have a cisco switch and I need to connect authentication by windows radius server 2019, I configure the server and try to enable aaa in the switch. I type  aaa new-modelradius server .....only this commend after reconnect to switch I se...

aafarha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts; I am planning to implement a 6509 switch with two supervisor cards, each supervisor card has two 10Gig ports, I like to know if the 10Gig ports on both supervisor cards are operational and can be used even one of the supervisor card is...