Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a server that has two GB nics and have "teamed" them using HP teaming software. I would like to configure the switch to make thia a 2GB connection. How would I do this?Mike

burleyman by Level 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain what the impact is when both routers of one hsrp group are in mode active, in example when you have 2 catalysts with the same interface vlan in mode active, both catalysts are connected with a L2 port-channel. Is it possible that ...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are in the process of replacing our existing 3com bridges with a cisco 2811 router with a channelized t1 PRI interface. Is it possible to program different bridge groups that would be assigned to different channel-groups on the PRI interface as t...

dstromain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii have a switch 4500 interconected to 2 switch and i configure vlan and vtp on switchs.i want to configure inter-vlan routing without router(just with catalyst 4500)but i dont know what port can i configure and how.can you help please.

Resolved! switching

hi! I'm setting up the connection below, with the switch(2900) using the same vlan and subnet that's use in the switch(6509).server<---switch(2900)<---firewall<----switch(6509)In this caes, do i need to set any default gateway for the switch(2900)? W...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Imagine i have one FastEthernet interface with 2 networks configured.In Ex:Fast 0/0 ip address 172.23.55.254 255.255.255.0 ip address 172.24.55.254 255.255.255.0 secundaryI dont want that the users from one network can reach the other network ...

Have a 3640 with 32 meg of memory in it running 12.2.46 crypto code . This is the only image I have in flash yet it says I only have like 3 meg of flash left . When I try to do a "squeeze flash:" command it comes back saying no such file or dire...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never used a MSFC but I can see it has just as many options as a router would have but the only question I have is how do you configure the interfaces? I am going to be doing some inter-vlan routing and I dont get how I specify the interfaces ...

I have configure my switch with this:#aaa authentication dot1x default group radius#dot1x system-auth-control#radius-server host 214.3.80.7 auth-port 1645 acct-port 1646 key 7 0601592D6C40I have everything configured and I am using cisco secure ACS a...

Hi,I have to capture traffic and I wish to apply the VACL Capture as described in the doc "VACL Capture for Granular Traffic Analysis with Cisco Catalyst 6000/6500 Running Cisco IOS Software"(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk389/tk689/techno...

Resolved! Policy Map issue

I got a 2960 switch that iam trying to apply the fallowing policy map to the output of an interface, then i get the fallowing error: Switch(config-if)#service-policy output testpolice command is not supported for this interfaceConfiguration failed!Wa...