Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2511 tty disconect

Hi All,I'm sure many of you have a 2511 connecting to your Cisco gear & you simply reverse telnet to your equipment.Now I'm trying to tweak it a bit, I've been searching & reading for hours on how to clear the tty sessions automatically after a speci...

I have some 3750s. They are spaced a little under 2 feet apart in a rack, and the Stackwise cables I was delivered are a bit too short. I was looking for a reference or part number on a slightly longer cable, but came up empty. Can you get a longer S...

jasommer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, can anyone tell me how I would put a firewall between my 4 of my servers and my lan, the servers need to be on the same subnet, do I need to put the pix in transparent mode? and how would I ip the interfaces?

Hi, folks!I would like your help!We would like to do rspan from 3750G-SI to 2950G-EI or 2960-SI, that works?Because we need more than two sessions of span, so,We though to conect by trunk a 3750 stack to 2950G and connect theall equipment that will r...

I have a client that needs to connect to a FTP Server behind a Firewall. They need to use PASV FTP to access the Server.Can some one tell me what ports to open on the fw. For Active we have to open 20 and 21.. but not sure about PASVThxShyam

I want to make use of ip sla, but the "track 100 rtr 1 ..." command failsexample:ip sla 1icmp-echo 10.1.1.1 source-interface FastEthernet0timeout 10000threshold 2frequency 15ip sla schedule 1 life forever start-time nowip sla 2....track 100 rtr 1 rea...

Hi,Sorry if it is not the best place to this thread.I have one client with the Public IP Address range for their WebServers:aaa.bbb.141.112 /28They ask for more 16 ip's to the provider, and it was given the following range:aaa.bbb.140.112 /28I had co...

Hi, i wanted to run a command on a defined day/time something like schedular,reason because i have made 2950 as DHCP server for each vlan's, so some time PC's couldn't get the ip address from the dhcp server as the reason that some of the ip address ...

Dear All,I have a host on a LAN that is dropping 50-100% of ping packets and I cannot at present find out why?Can anyone suggest anything that I have may overlooked? The setup; The host's IP address is dropping some but not all pings, yet when the ho...

Two sites are connected as LAN-to-LAN VPN (using Cisco 3005 VPN box). In site A, we can ping/Telnet/Trace all the IP's in site B, except 3 machines. These 3 machine on the same subnet, we can ping the rest of the IP's on the same subnet. These 3 mach...

Ahmede by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,I am running ios FW 12.4 on an ISR 2821:13 DMZ on gig0/1 sub intfs1 inside intf on gig0/01 outside intf on vlan1 (hwic 4 FE port)I need ip inspection to allow return traffic to come back.I can apply ip inspection on an interface with 2 method...

falain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm setting up a HO router with a VPN router. Before I tried to set this up using just ACLS but no luck. so now I've set it up with a tunnel on both ends, the crypto map configs. I can now ping both ends of the tunnel but I'm unsure of the GR...

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to aquire MCS-7815-I2 (Voice IP central) with CallMgr 4.2, plus "2811 Voice Security Bundle,PVDM2-16,Adv IP Serv,64F/256D", "1-port ADSLoPOTS HWIC" and "1-Port 2nd Gen Multiflex Trunk Voice/WAN Int. Card - T1/E1". With this kind of equipme...

Hello. I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but one more kick won't hurt. We have a data center with approximatley 140 servers. Most servers connect into 2950T switches, which connect to the core switch (4507R) via gig ethernet uplink. The c...

poulid by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes