Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm working with a Catalyst 3650, using PuTTY as the terminal interface.  I installed a new ios image on friday due to an accidental deletion of the original image from flash (it's now monday). Connection via console cable was working fine on fri...

I searched the configuration guide, the command reference and other unofficial documents, but could find an explanations of what the power modes actually do. This for the Cisco 4000 Series ISRs.The configuration guide shows the commands, but not what...

gtpeace by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had a Cisco AS5350 , and it works correctly through the year. but now I could not conncet to it even with console cable .my windows is server 2008 ,COM1,9600, but in hyper terminal I couldnt see anything from cisco,even I have change my console cab...

How may I determine the status of the password-recovery mechanism on a switch?  Is there are show command that can reveal it? There is not any indication in the running configuration as to whether it is on or off from what I can tell. Also, if I put ...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Cisco experts.    We are in process of upgrading old cat 6500 to Catalyst 9500 switches.  Most of the configuration have been mapped to 9500 without any issue.    However, we are having problem with mtu commands.  Normally, we had mtu set to 9...

josunin75 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What is the equivalent command in the NX-OS for "neighbor x.x.x.x. next-hop-self"?  Current configuration on Catalyst switch:router bgp 65000  no synchronization  bgp log-neighbor-changes  neighbor 1.1.1.1 remote-as 6666  neighbor 1.1.1.1 next...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm receiving %Error deleting flash:c3750-ipbase-mz.122-50.SE2 (Is a directory).How do I just delete c3750-ipbase-mz.122-50.SE2?Switch#dir flash:Directory of flash:/    2  -rwx        2222   Mar 1 1993 00:04:15 +00:00  config.text    3  -rwx         ...

Hi,I recently upgraded my router memory to 32 MB, however it seems it doesnt take it.Kindly help.....rommon 8 > set IP_ADDRESS=192.168.2.38usage: setrommon 9 > IP_ADDRESS=192.168.2.38rommon 10 > IP_SUBNET_MASK=255.255.255.0rommon 11 > DEFAULT_GATEWAY...

Hey Guys,going to Upgrade the IOS Version on a bunch of Cisco ME-3600X Switches soon.They haven't been upgraded in a while, so I just wanted to ask for some experience in the field.Will be going from 15.4(3)S2 to 15.6(2)SP8.The fact that two images d...

Hi all ,I am newbie learning networking I have more than 40 switches  using PVST and make core-switch as ROOTSo, how can I verify STP status to make sure no any "loop" on my network   guide me please. because sometimes when rebooted some switchs  I w...