Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, New here. Please bear with me, I have been in computers as a career for 8 years, but I am new to cisco routers.I am trying to configure this router. It is a 1721 with a wic t1-dsu card in it. What I would like to do is use the sdm to confi...

craigbish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working with a Cisco 1700 Router. I need to establish some static port mappings. I am able to telnet into the router, can enter enable mode, and then conf mode. My question is: How do I add a static port mapping. From the research I've done, ...

we are running client - server application in which server send message using destination port 1010 to client. we are using services of different ISP to route our packet upto destination that's ok . Now one of our new ISP's using DSL to connect our ...

I'm new to Cisco and hoping to implement a large Cisco solution. Unfortunately we're not in the position to hire an expert so I'm seeking some much needed advice!The general plan for phase 1 would be:A router with 9 interface cards, that will have a ...

kostatodo by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

this is the reading i currently get when i boot the switch(3548-XL-EN)...how do i load new ios into flash.....C3500XL Boot Loader (C3500-HBOOT-M) Version 12.0(5.2)XU, MAINTENANCE INTERIM SOFTWARECompiled Mon 17-Jul-00 18:42 by ayounes starting...Bas...

I am associated with a printing business. 12 computer stations, 12 Commercial printers and A website. Need each computer able to talk to each printer. Can be up to 120 feet between switches and computers,printers. Need to evaluate switches, router...

dbdickson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two 3550's connected in a stack using gig ports. I wanna moniter port fa0/1 of switch one and fa0/1 of switch two traffic on port fa0/4 of switch one. I wanna to know if i can configure RSPAN to do that. Please let me know how to do it...

Below is the router and interface configuration of two 3725 routers. The problem is, I'm not able to ping PC connected to each router (PC1 connected to Router_01 and PC2 connected to Router_02, (Router_01 directly connected to Router_02). I'm able ...

NB243_243 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a mixture of cisco switches on the lan. 3750G's and 2950t's and 2950sx. I am getting asked is there something funny going on in the lan as in connections dropping etc. I dont know how to find this out. i did sh interfaces and cant see a...

hannc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, On the 4500m router it has the old db25 female connector for the console port. Can you guys tell me if this cable will work, it appears to be a db25male to db9 female cable http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7002986&type=produc...

I STARTED A NEW JOB LAST WEEK AND THE ROUTER WE HAVE IS A CISCO 2801 AND SEEMS TO BE THAT THAT I DID NOT CHANGED ALL THE PASSWORDS FOR THIS DEVICE AND I THINK THE LAST NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR REMOTELY CONNECTED TO THE ROUTER BEING THAT I AM THE ONLY PE...