Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone tell me what are the followings all about? a link would be helpful. I could find anything in CCNP 4 books close to this.thanks!The data transfer process is as follows:- scan for a downstream channel and establish synchronization- obtain up...

My case is like this: an (web)applcation server hosts multiple web apps for the public to access. Moderate traffic. The server is located in a Commercial Hosting Company's server room. So the server can directly plug into the LAN (which is connected ...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My computer is connect to the internet via an ISP using modem (ADSL). The IP address of my PC is dynamically assigned by the ISP. Now I want to add three more PCs to the network (LAN) so that all of them can access the internet. 1)Can I do it without...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My situation is like this: The firewall has a static public IP address (192.168.2.1), and a Web Server is connect to the firewall in the DMZ, the Application Server and the Database Server are connected to the firewall from the inside interface. All ...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to departition my flash mem to be able to upgrade one router (2523=> the router run from flash) to a IOS heavier than just one partition (for now in 11.1 IOS). I guess I could with the "partition flash" command but it ask to erase ...

I want to back up my IOS on a cisco 2621 router, but when I look at the directory I do not see any flash memory, nor can I find the IOS file in any directorythis is what I have on the router TDS_Primary#dir ? /all List all files lex: ...

Hello All,Could anyone please explain me what the “boot bootldr” and “boot bootstrap” are? And how do they different from the “boot system” command?I did not understand the description of these commands in the Cisco command reference document.Thanks ...

nitass by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Try to do the web hosting. The Web Server will host about 10 web applications for the public access (from several hundreds to a couple of thousands people to concurrently access). This server will be located in a Server-Hosting-Company which will u...

otnj2ee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i feel really stupid asking this question because i've been told before but i cannot find anything on it at all. here is what i need, i need to forward all traffic going thru the switch to a specific port to be recorded. i believe it's somewhere arou...

I have Internet pipe from data center poeple. This pipe is directly going to cisco 2950 24 port switch(in public VLAN). I have another same switch trunk with primary switch.now in my production setup switch1 is the single point of Failure. Some body ...

arvindsa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes