Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to configure LAG between SG-250-08 and C3560CG-8PC with the following topography: +----+ +----+ |SRV1| |SRV2| +--+-+ +-+--+ GbE | | GbE | | +--+-------+--+ | C3560CG-8PC | +-----+-+-----+ | | 2xGbE LA...

I have a simple question.  I have a 3850 switch where the mgmt vlan/IP has always been assigned to the mgmt0/0 interface on the back of the switch.  However our L2 wan topology has changed where I need to move the mgmt IP off the mgt port over to an ...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In a client campus network there are two switches connected via a trunk link with a different native vlan:(SW1 with native vlan 7 and SW2 with native vlan 1),By looking at the logs, there isn't any native vlan mismatch log, in the interfaces I ...

Hey there,I've got a small problem and hope to get some advice.We are using a self programmed Switcher Tool which disables Cert-Auth and forces the Laptops to Auth via MAC Address to get into another VLAN than default. This is working just fine when ...

NBs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a stackwise pair of  C9500-48Y4C switches. They are correctly registered to CSSM.The sofware is 16.12.4, network-advantage license appear to by active, but for unknown reason I cannot configure MKA policy in global config mode. SWITCH(config)#...

Hello Senior's, I am using using 2 nexus devices as a core which are configured in VPC and further connect downward with 2960 switches and almost 100 Vlan are configured, I am facing frequently TCN for all the Vlans, What might be the possible reason...

I have a pair of old 3560's with 1gb copper SFP's, running a dot1q trunk.  I can go from a 1gb SFP on one switch to a FE port on the other switch no problem, but if I try and go from 1Gb to 1Gb, the link won't come up unless I insert a crossover cabl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card