Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Sorry for my English I have this switch: WS-C2960G-24TC-L15.0(1)SE2C2960-LANBASEK9-M  I am injecting  multicast traffic to interface giga0/19 (vlan 110),it come out to interface giga 0/11 , but it does not come out through the interface Port-chan...

Nexus Hi Everyone, I have a nexus 7k switch pair setup as distribution switches. There're few Cat9300 switches that connected to this pair thru vPC setup, we have multicast network setup on the Nexus switches, there about 100 cameras connected to mul...

Hi. Sorry for my English I have this problemI have this switch:  WS-C2960G-24TC-L (c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE.bin)  I am injecting  multicast traffic to interface giga0/19, but it does not come out through the interface Port-channel1  SW1POP36#show...

Hello,i have a pair of 4500x in VSS mode and i have 10-12x GRE tunnel :1. all of our tunnel will sing around 500mbps and 100-300k pps , is it ok ? can 4500x handle it? as i read it will handle gre in hardware2. if i apply tcp mss command in gre tunne...

Dears,I am trying to upgrade switches model 2960XR (in stack) and followed the standard steps (upload the new image ,confirmed integrity ,changed the boot system and reload)waht happened is that after reload that one switch from the stack downdraded ...

NetExprt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I understand STP and Etherchannel. I understand why STP is used i.e. to avoid broadcast storms i.e. switching loops by blocking certain ports, and etherchannel is used so that all the links bundled in an etherchannel appear as one log...

Resolved! boot fail 3850

I get constant boot fail on my 3850 switch how to recover and go into rommon or switch: mode? I pushed and held the mode button in front of the switch 15 and 60 seconds 20 diffent times and just the one amber light flickers. please help.

Resolved! SD WAN

Hello All, i am looking to lean about SD WAN and can anyone guide to where and how i can learn about them please  thank you

star1 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,I'm a student in college. I'm working on a Packet tracer lab, once I'm finished with my setup I try to ping the Loopback address on a Router  from PC1and PC2 and I keep getting "Destination host unreachable" message. I have been trying...

WC415 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Teamcan you please help on this ? I can't ping the SVI on the N7K (192.168.69.250/24) a peer  when both vpc peer are up.The  ping on the vlan 99 on the N7K (192.168.69.250/24) work fine when either NEXUS-PRIMAIRE or NEXUS-SECONDAIRE is powerd ...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes