Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I ask for help with the C3650 Output drops issue.The G1/0/4 port of the switch is uplink and the bandwidth is set to 80Mbps.If you check the actual equipment, speed/duplex is connected at 100Mbps / Full.The output drops of the port rise very high ...

inb_0-1616039572721.png
inb by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Team, I am about to install a setup with VTP Server and Client Architecture. There will be 1 core switch(VTP SERVER) and multiple access switch(VTP CLIENTS).  There are 20 Vlan configured in core switch but in access switch only 5 is to be replicated...

Customer requires read only login access. This read only account should be able to run all 'show' commands on a catalyst 3560 switch

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use Wake on LAN on a switch. On the config guide, it says it is supported only on ports configured in 802.1X single-host, multi-host and multi-domain modes. However for switches like C3650 switch, someone mentioned that he succeeded with do...

SMD28316 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've the following setup:2960L connected via two uplinks as port channel to VSS & another 2960L also connected via port channel to vPC.The issue is, suddenly the switch became unreachable, no console (stuck) but the traffic still pass-through....

i have sg-350 switch i can not connect to my LAN .in switch configure it showsinterface GigabitEthernet34no switchporti tried int g34switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 1no shutbut it still show in no switchportall switch port are in vlan 1 ...

Samaj0101 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes