Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,I am struggling to understand how EEE-"Energy Efficient Ethernet" works on Cisco3560cx. While doing some research I came across with some docs from Cisco. Reading other articles on EEE, I understand that when both end devices have EEE enabl...

Hi Guys,I had posted something yesterday on NTP not working. I just noticed that NTP distribution is disabled on the Nexus C3548P. How do I turn it on?I have included outputs for the following:-Sh featureSh versh ntp status-CSW-001# sh ntp stat^% Amb...

Shaqxify by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a NAS with 4 sfp+ port in it and i configure trunking with 802.3ad dynamic mode, and then i configure vlan on that port. i connect those 4 sfp+ to unmanaged switch and from that i use rj45 to connect to my switch which is sg350. in ...

dpsw120 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I need help with my PKT.. I should be able to reach R4--ISP from PC5.. But it doesnt work. Can someone see where my problem is? Because i cant get this to work..Password is dt153g & L2. Thank you! 

Koppen by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I am trying to create three different vlans and connect a modem in each of them to provide internet access.What can I do so that the IP of the modem does not interfere with the IP of the vlan?if I need all the vlan to communicate with each other.F...

Please help me with this, this is Urgent! Sorry Im New to Packet Tracer, But how would i Configure all hosts IP-addresses (192.168.1.0) (which ones do i configure, and is it the same IP-addresses? )Also how would I Configure RIP on all routers. (how ...

PacketTracerHelp.PNG
JahSeh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Fellow colleagues, kindly help me confirm why SFP is not working on my 3750 switch. The SFP is cisco compatible as it worked fine in the 9200 and 9500 switch but not working on the 3750.Is it because the switch has entered End of sale, so it doesn't ...