Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,here is my network topology : https://i.imgur.com/LYJtGGv.pngi have a customer which is connected to my top of rack switch and my top of rack switch has 2x 10g LACP towards my both Cisco Nexus 3k and both of my Nexus 3k has VPC PEER link, here ...

HiI am searching about Licensing on Nexus 7710. I found this article:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/nx-os/licensing/guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide/b_Cisco_NX-OS_Licensing_Guide_chapter_01.htmlI have some questions a...

Hi Team, I am trying to add Cisco Switch C2960S to the Radius server, however the key string used here contains ? for example : radius-server host x .x. x. x AUTH-port 1812 acct-port 1813 key 0 ABCD?1234?**  ? cisco switch does not take this string a...

Hi, I have a SG550XG-24T 10GB Switch that keeps on locking it ports which is very frustrating.  Restarting some hosts (or connecting new ones) almost always results in locking the ports so i either need to reset each locked port or reboot the switch,...

gdarby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, how can i pls make QOS priorisation for IPTV vlan 300 on limited speed licensed wireless line?The licensed line have 900 megs and it is connected to trunk interface on my cat 4500e with sup 7 e. On other switches i am using this rules for vla...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is going to be difficult to explain but easy to replicate.  We have an internal 192.168.1* network address with both static and DHCP provided addresses in this /24 space.  The internet is accessed through a non Cisco gateway to an ASR 100...

Hello Community - I have to add a 3rd 3850 switch but at this time I want stack it little differently, need community expert feedback... Let me know if I am missing.  Thanks in Advance! Can I  just add with basic config like switch number /priority, ...

Andyz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,We have new Cisco ISR 4461 Router with SD-WAN image 16.12.3.We configured one of the interfaces normally (GigabitEthernet0/0/3) but we cant pinging this interface from PC connected directly to this interface (PC IP: 10.0.0.1). we tried to ping ...

Hi,I'm trying to figure out that can I prevent log files altering in Cisco switch?I'm using logging persistent to put syslog messages to flash:/syslogtest1/ What does actually that "protected " means? I just cannot find any detailed documentation abo...

Hello, I have 2 switches Cisco SG250-26 and I want to use them to authenticate wired devices using RADIUS server (NPS).Is it possible to use these switches to automatically (dynamic) assign VLAN on ports using RADIUS ? Using other switches (other man...

Mitu81 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Wildcard mask

Hi there? Please help me as I have been struggling with the general definition of a wildcard mask independent of ospf, and also what do the 0 and 1 mean exactly? I have tried Google but I can't really get the right answe