Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, can anyone tell me, can a routers itself provide any aaa functionality? ie logging etc like the acs?can anyone tell me how to simply add my router to an acs server for all aaa services, as well as allowing a local user and fallback user, a si...

Hi Team, i am having reverse telnet query. Below is the my scenario. please help me to understand.I have one Core switch and one access switch connected through trunk link with L3 configured on Core switch.I just want to check reverse telnet setup fo...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech People, I am connecting one third party POE+ enable device to Cisco 9300 switch. Device is getting the POE Power from Switch but the interface is in shutdown state. Device is compliant to POE + specification. Switch logs=======Switch9300#Inte...

Hi.Can anyone tell me, why i cant correctly use ip sla command. I only have on my 2901 such commands: ip sla ?  key-chain  Use MD5 Authentication for IP SLAs Control Messages  responder  Enable IP SLAs Responder  server     IPPM server configurationT...

Hi all,hope you can help meI'm having a weird issue with a 3650 switch while trying to upgrade it.I have the switch with the version 16.6.3 and want to upgrade it to the version 16.9.5, but every time I copy the file using tftp via SSH or Telnet and ...

Hello All, I have a few queries related to doing an image upgrade in a Nexus 9K switch. The switch is currently running image 9.3(3) and it has vPC configuration. I need to upgrade the switch to 9.3(5).  - I am going to use the command “show install ...

Folks, I have cisco nexus switch 93128TX (running version nxos.9.3.4) with M12PQ GEM module. I want to terminate 10G fiber on it so i bought CVR-QSFP-SFP10 adapter from fs.com https://www.fs.com/products/72582.html  Now cisco saying i have to configu...

Dear All,I am looking for urgent solution for this problem.We have normal cisco topology having 4 core 8 Dist and more than 500 Access switches.I have configure switches with storm broadcast,But is there any other way to avoid loops and to know quick...