Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,Need some help with this. I am curious what is the purpose of line 4 when authentication and authorization is handled by ISE?I removed the line and everything works the same. So is this line redundant in my case? 1: aaa authentication login I...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Nexus C3064PQ-10GX and its hosting 250x SVI and its connected to an Arista switch and that arista switch doing only layer 2 workings (only lacp and my top of rack switches are connected to this Airsta), i have 5x BGP Peer on this n3k w...

I'm very new in this kind of dhcp and it is really hard to know which is the right thing to do. I can't figure out the error why I cant request a DHCP. Thanks for the help here are the ip addresses. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uqKM3QfVwjicms00Fe...

R1 SERVER IP.png R2 IP.png S1 IP.png
erueru by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3850 stack issue

Hello everyone,I have connected two 3850 switches in stack and the first one(Switch 1) booted elected as active switch.  I configured priority of switch 1 as 10 so that it may resume its active state in the event of power failure and then back to lif...

AZKhan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes