Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

have 3 2960-x-pd-l switches in a stack.was able to upload c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E2.bin .bin through tftp to flash2 and flash3 ,unable to copy for third switch i.e flash1.  what i copied to flash2 and flash3 is showing in flash with command sh f...

Hi everyone, Several hours ago I've posted a review on recovering an old 3750 switch via ROMmon after erasing its flash.I was going to do some edit but unfortunately couldn't get into my discussion using the link in my profile.https://community.cisco...

Xerg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've a problem when I want to enable the IP routing on my switch I've this error"%PLATFORM_UCAST-3-INV_SDM: IP routing configured with invalid SDM template." I changed my prefered SDM by Lanbase-routing The current template is "lanbase-routing" t...

Atalec by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a small office where we have a firewall and 2 switches (cisco 3750 and 2960). I have 4 Voip phones and the calls have been dropped for sometimes during busy day.I have a lease circuit which has 60Mbps connection. we have VPN ipsec tunn...

Quick guide for Xmodem feature (file transfer via Console line) for old devices alike c3750 Prerequisites:1) .bin image suitable for your device flash size (actually, the smaller size the faster device will get it. Especially recommended for those wh...

Xerg by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I am observing this command (SNMP mib flash cache) is added after upgrading the switch from 15.2(6)E3 to 15.2(7)E2 on Catalyst 2960X-24TD-LNeed to know if there will be any functional impact due to this and whether it is added by default af...

SR70982 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey !I couldn't understand how to add additional ports to a router in Packet Tracer. By additional ports I mean layer 3 ports which can be assigned ip addresses and not the switching ports. Thanks!

Biggish by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I can't form SVL over QSFP ports, why?and they are not QSFP modules, it's part of the chassis.however, I can form the SVL over SFP+ 10G. P.S. my command are not being rejected or something, after I put stackwise-virtual link 1 under the qsfp po...

WiLL-I-Am by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Our 6880X VSS pair was powered down for a move and now the secondary 6880X won't come back online.  It seems to be stuck in a booting loop.  Any idea what the problem is?  I tried resetting the supervisor with reset button and hard rebooting a couple...

davinci by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card