Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I faced some issue with mu DIA Router, connected to Service provider. many time this device deleted the configuration and stop working. i need help from the logs below to check the root-cause of this issue. thanks you ________________________________...

Dear Experts.  I am puzzled at How this scenario is possible.  L3 is connected to VLAN10/20/30. with corresponding IP addresses. I enabled IP routing on L3, so they are connected with each other. G0/1 is assigned to VLAN40, relevant IP also assigned ...

I am trying to enable ssh in c4500x-24-IPB switches connected in vss. after generating crypto key and allowing ssh in lin vty 0 4 lines, when i am trying to access it through ssh it is giving connection timeout error. when giving sh ssh command in sw...

ayounas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bought a 3850-NM-4-10G from a seller with great feedback off Amazon a while back. Never used it. I sold it on eBay recently. The buyer is now requesting a refund claiming the part is counterfeit.  Reasoning: "the plastic head sync fasteners are count...

RtnDownloadFile.png RtnDownloadFile (1).png
GrdLock1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I understand it, jumbo frames are implemented differently between Nexus 5K, 9K, and 7K... What is the difference between the system jumbomtu command on these switches and the policy-map?  You can't change the MTU per interface on the 5k but can on...

Hello Networkers,I have a question about the Nexus 3548 handling of Jumbo Frames.  Why does the interface command return the value mtu 1500 when you run sh int e1/x but jumbo frames continue to work on the interface?  I did what was required to get t...

flyshoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I have a VM connected on a single port of a switch and is configured with multiple servers under the same subnet x.x.25.0/24 #show mac address-table | i 1/0/15 250 44a8.4217.e85d DYNAMIC Gi1/0/15 250 72da.bb1f.a8d7 DYNA...