Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Recently begin using Solarwinds to monitor our network. My 21 other switches are up and running on Solarwinds except for my 6506 switch. My configs for SNMP are fine and I am able allow access for the polling engine. However when it comes to Network ...

abarb002 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently ran across this ACL material while studying for the ENCOR exam: PACL, VACL, and RACL InteractionWhen a PACL, a VACL, and a RACL are all configured in the same VLAN, theACLs are applied in a specific order, depending on whether the incoming...

UncleJP by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is someone able to confirm this is the correct order of operations for NAT.Is there anything else that can be added to this network flow to make if more complete?Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Dears,please i need to know why i need to  purchase RTU license , whereas  we can active RTU license offline via CLI command . Switch# license right-to-use activate ipservices all acceptEULA Then after reboot the license will be permanent not Evaluat...

Hello, I have a scenario where I have 3 service vlans (10,20,30) from a trunk port and need to brige our customer vlans (100,200,300,400) between all the service vlans. I need to do it all in the same switch (cat6504e s72033_rp-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M, Ver...

radu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We bought two C9200L-24P and one C9200L-48P switches with Cisco DNA Essentials for 3 years - so far so good.How can I "import" and activate the license offline, without connection to the internet? I only did find a document where it said that it is p...

Adam__ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Can anyone help me with IOS upgrade for Cisco switch and router.1st case:- Upgrade IOS on switch.What I should always have:-I will have a laptop with the free tftp software on it.I should have a straight-through ethernet cable, and free Pu...

Hi guys I am trying to configure authentication login with radius server. This configuration is working fine with 2960, 3860, but something wrong with my 4507 - From 2960, 3860: user privilege 15 and privilege 1 are authenticated right, i can see eve...

radius2.JPG
Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The explanation of the bandwidth command is a little ambiguous to me. "The bandwidth command sets an informational parameter to communicate only the current bandwidth to the higher-level protocols; you cannot adjust the actual bandwidth of an interfa...

Hello,       I am using a Cisco SG250-26 switch and I have 2 VLANs on the switch. VLAN 1 and VLAN 3. VLAN 1 interface is 10.0.0.253/24 and VLAN 3 interface is 10.0.78.2/24. I have a host that has an IP address of 10.0.78.45/24. The problem I am havin...