Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have doubt on configuring Boot variable for different devices like L2 switch,L3 device .I noted that in some switch it is simple boot system flash: <IOS.name>  ,on another device it is configured as boot system bootflash:<IOS.name>  .or Boot...

Just unpacked a new isr 4331 and working on the config.  I need to set the duplex and speed on both interfaces.  So far I have   interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0description LANip address 10.1.1.218 255.255.255.0speed 1000no negotiation auto   interface...

Need to  route some Steelhead Mobile clients to a RiverBed VM Steelhead to get wan acceleration to clients over Anyconnect VPN (yes it can be done and does work).  Need to do some policy based routing to get specific subnets routed to a specific host...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we create L2 link between NEW L3 core (ONE PAIR) & Old L3 core (one pair)?both L3 cores are having SVI now & OSPF is runnning between L3 CORE & WAN router.L3 cores are part of lan NETWORK. 

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good folks - Hope everyone is OK and staying healthy (and sane) during these challenging days. Quick question: Unfortunately, I have been away from Cisco-specific or Cisco-only networking, as I used to be. Therefore, I am a bit rusty concerning Rapid...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured a cisco router as the one I have from my provider is not really good and keeps dropping wifi.Internet is now working fine from the Cisco, the other day when I was playing PS4 using LAN connection and the sync speed was showin...

Hi there,             I have Nexus 3000 series and I tried to upgrade to latest Nx-OS, but the file is 1.6gb. The total capacity of bootflash is 1.8Gb, and the current os bin file is more than 500mb. So technically, there is no way I can copy the new...

Please explain to me if this will not disruption in my network.I am trying to remove the dafault   QoS  on firewall interfaces on the cisco 9200 stack.I got this warning  cisco-stack1(config)#interface te 1/1/1cisco-stack1(config-if)#no service-poli...

So today I had an SSH session going to my ISR 3925 SEC/K9 running IOS version 15.7 and I suddenly lost the connection.  When I tried to reconnect I received the error in Putty stating that the connection was refused.  I quickly obtained a console con...

jcone by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using the C9500-48Y4C as an aggregate switch.its uplinks are EC to another C9500 switch and the down links connect to Access switches. is there a method to monitor the uplink status so that the down links will all be disabled in event when the u...