Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts, I'm new to cisco devices but i can say i can understand cisco configuration, how it works and other related to cisco except on best devices combination.I'am setting up our office soon expected from 150 to 200 users on one location both ...

bongbong by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello !I created configuration there are two separate firewalls (gateways) one for the workstations networks(L3 VLANs)and one for the servers networks (L3 VLANs). Workstations and servers must communicate with each other.Workstations must get their i...

Lets try this again.  First off, this is not spam. BLUF:  static routes in pending, L3 module offline, LAN base and enterprise licenses installed, L3 not ready, Non-routable VDC mode.  Why isn’t routing working? I’m working on stepping through online...

Hi all,Here is exam question Pc is conected to switch ,and switch is connected to router r1.Router r1 has serail connection to ISP router.We are accessing remote server.when frame leaves router R1 serial interface will it carry any mac address or ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 3911 router with a 1242 AP. The problem that I have is that when the user is trying to connect, the user get the OS Ip address 169.254.168.154 and I see that when I do the "show dot11 association" command, but when I do sh ip dhcp bindin...

amb1s1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I spotted a problem while creating network in Packet Tracer. I've connected 3650-24PS switch to ISR4321 router by two copper straight-through cables and then tried configuring EtherChannel on both devices. Setup is working fine until I save and...

burzynnn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a WS-C3560X-48P switch in production that has RADIUS setup from windows server 2012 R2. We have disabled the RADIUS authentication from Network Policy server to be able to use local authentication. For some reason, some device or somethi...

Hi there,  I have setup ACS as TACACS server for login request for routers and switch. every time when try to access use the AD user account, it shows above errror, but the password is correct. if I use the account int the internal store there...

can we use just 2 interfaces for StackWise Virtual ?one interface for StackWise Virtual linkand one interface for Dual active detection link. or any advise to reduce wasteful of using interface for StackWise Virtual .   

I am following the Cisco doc below however I keep receiving "ERROR: Record TEST has IP fields. L2 fields are not allowed"  when attempting to configure a Flow Record with "match datalink ethertype" however I only have the following configured for th...

Hi   I have recently configured SNMPV3 with Cisco 4500  # snmp-server view myview iso included# snmp-server group ciscogroup v3 auth read myview write myview# snmp-server user cisco ciscogroup v3 auth sha usercsico# snmp-server host 10.x.x.x traps ve...

MoSalah by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes