Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi expert guysI am trying to configure authentication login with radius server. This configuration is working fine with 2960, 3860, but something wrong with my 4507- I am using Windows server radius services (following by this guide line https://www....

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand or from what ive seen there is a bug in some version of the software for switches, is mine one of them? I get errdisable cause loopback on ports  10, 22, 34, 46I noticed the ports go on errdisable when I plug in my 12-port PoE tester, t...

aarcigagts by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I am trying to download the ASDM for my windows 10 after the installation finished and I try to open i get an error please see the attached. Any help i appreciated.  Best Kind SS

Hi,I came to managing a network a few months ago, I am NOT a network SME.  I am trying to figure out multicast issues. Developer has this setup:SRV1  (10.16.16.228, using UDP 224.4.205.58-61) streaming video to SRV2 (10.16.16.228). SRV2 is then strea...

Is anyone aware of a command in 3750 IOS that would allow testing packet flow though ACLs? I'm thinking of something that would operate like Packet Tracer in the ASA products.

dporod by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VSS in Cisco 9410R

Hi All,   Do C9410R support VSS ?   Because in datasheet it says "Cisco StackWise Virtual is supported only on Cisco Catalyst 9404R and Cisco Catalyst 9407R switches."

prashanma by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, understand that the default power supply for C9300-24S is PWR-C1-715WAC.Is the switch still able to run if there are 2 x PWR-C1-350WAC as primary and secondary power supply? Or the primary ans secondary power supply must be PWR-C1-715WAC? Thank y...

Hello We have a new 2960X switch but it isn't sending power to none Cisco end point. We can connect a Cisco access point and it provides power as normal, but when I connect the door access control unit or a Mitel telephone I get the following error m...

PAR by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes