Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to use Switch Cisco 250 (SG250x-24P, for example) as a L3 switch in a network with 10 Cisco Aironet 1815? For public wifi use.If the answer is yes, does that mean that you can use DNA for monitoring and Mobile Express for access points...

Anton_Y by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created 2 vlans: vlan 2-F0/2 & vlan 3- F0/3 and both are in different networks in a single L2 switch. How will they communicate with each other without using layer 3 device and L3 switch?

Hi everyone, forgive the stupid question, but I'm at the beginning. I have already been told by some of you that cisco packet tracer does not support all commands and I was recommended VIRL which supports almost all if not all commands. But I noticed...

Hello I'm having a few issues with my network which I took a snippet and attached below.  Basically I cannot get John to successfully complete a DHCP request.  Furthermore, I am unable to ping from the console from my switch to my router and vice ver...

Hi All, I am doing some control plane simulation and using c7200 router but not sure why my ACLs is not accepted by the control plane? example1:- access-list configurationaccess-list 100 permit ICMP any any- class-map configurationclass-map dos-traff...

lighting up a 9500 StackwiseVirtual switch running 16.12.xHave Mgmt-vrf interfaces up and operational when 9500 switches are new.  When  I create the Stackwise stack the Mgmt int in switch 2 no longer responds.  When reloading switch 1 I am unable to...

I'm trying to properly get my head around the concept of a Voice VLAN and how to use one.   How is a "Voice VLAN" any different that any other VLAN?   I mostly work with smaller switches like the SG200 SG250 series and some POE switches in the same/s...

cdp

I am getting cisco switches while entering cdp neighbour command but i am not directly connected to those switches rather a HP switch is in betweenmy cisco switch and another  cisco switch how to solve this issue?

NIRAJJHA by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Hope you are having a good time. First I want to know how can I check on Cisco IOS based router that if it is blocking ports? Is there any way I configure ACL for that purpose? Second: How can I achieve that? Please correct me if i am wrong....

Resolved! SSH ACCESS

Hi everyone, I am not clear about the speech of the ssh keys. In a lab to practice I created pc u server dns and a switch.When I create the keys, after configuring vlan1 with its ip, I enter the domain name on the dns server and generate the keys as ...