Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Sorry, for any mistakes, since this is my first posting but, would anyone have an idea of why a Catalyst 2960x switch will not allow me to interrupt its boot process without ending up rebooting? I made the mistake of using the enable secret command a...

Mcoolwhip by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When a few switches are stacked, during the boot one of them states an error:Switch X has a platform mismatch with the stack. Only on changing to a compatible bandwidth mode will the switch joinWhen booted, show switch command output in master swi...

When i was looking for Cisco Nexus 9k series model switch, it was mentioned 2 types of mode. One of them is ACI mode and the other one is NX-OS mode. I searched smth about them but I couldn't find any utility information. So is there anyone to explai...

I wanted to do Cisco 3850 IOS XE Software upgrade and I found out on release note that the IOS 16.6.7 is not compatible to with 5508 wireless controller.My question, is it when it is connected directly? Or what about if not connected directly and if...

1. I noticed the below on the ENCOR exam topics & was thinking - would you need exposure to DNAC to understand how this works.6.5 Interpret REST API response codes and results in payload using Cisco DNA Center and RESTCONF2. How would you achieve the...

mkazam001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, and sorry for y english....I have 2 interfaces: ADSL (pppoe) and SDSL and I add FIBER interaceI want the FIBER interface by default. when I SSH: ciscoasa# sh routeGateway of last resort is xxxx.xxx.138.83 to network 0.0.0.0S* 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 [1/0...

Manu381 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to upgrade our switches from 3.8.9 to 3.11.1E But the new firmware got thebug: CSCvs21054We are going to try it in the LAB before we put in in production. Is this bug only for the DHCPv6 server or does it affect the DHCPv6 relay as well?

We purchase a C9200L-24P-4G-A switch along with a DNA advantage license. As it seems, the license has expired by now: swINF02#show license all Smart Licensing Status ====================== Smart Licensing is ENABLED Registration: Status: UNREGISTER...