Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have some problems on two Cisco Catalyst WS-C3650 (not configured by me so i'm trying to understand what was done and how to fix this problems). Basically i have this two switches directly connected with a layer2 in a trunk port, and every sw...

paolo96 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On the Catalyst 9200 series, particularly the 9200CX and 9200L models, when the boot value is not defined, the equipment starts in Rommon mode. When the boot value is defined with a specified *.bin file, it starts correctly with the defined...

Hello,I am attempting to setup a Nexus 9500 with SNMP v2c. However the switch has auto added the local logins as SNMP users.I therefore am getting incorrect user errors when attempted GET requested from my monitoring software.Is there a reason it add...

mrjelly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a small problem with my home net.This is my example -> router (Mikrotik) -> switch(Cbs350)->Wired connection | Wifi Connection(TP-Link Deco M4 -> access points)And now, on switch I have configured 3 Vlans 110, 120, 130 (Home, Guest, IoT...

bladermen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a 3 switch stack that I need to do a password recovery on. All 3 switches are Cisco 3900 and I do have physical access to them. I've done some research on how to do the password recovery and it is actually very straight forward,...

My apologies if this question has already been asked, I wasn't able to find an answer.I'm currently studying for my DCCOR and I'm using CML to play with Spanning-tree on some Cisco 9Ks.When I check for inconsistentports, I see that bridge assurance i...

JimmyChanga007_0-1707577366368.png

Hi All I have  a network with 26 CBS350-24 switches, all with the same "error"? I have disable the HTTP server, and only have the HTTPS and SSH active. But when i try to connect to the webGUI using https, i get the "not secure" warning. When i invest...

Hi All I am sorry if am very limited with switches. i am still learning and this is a home lab of sorts.I have several switches 2 layer 2 cisco and now a new (to me) layer 3 a ws-4500x-sfp+,I configured the switch by copying info from my other switch...

dogboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes