Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We performed vulnerability scan on our C2960X switches and found the following message: Checks the supported MAC algorithms (client-to-server and   server-to-client) of the remote SSH server.   Currently weak MAC algorithms are defined as the followi...

test52 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, I need to get the IP Address and The Hostname into 2 different variables. I've got something like this: event manager applet AddHostnameToIPHostevent syslog pattern "DHCPD: Updating 'PTR' RR (.*) -> '(.*).tobi.local.'"action 1.0 syslog ...

TobiasF by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I have an old SX350 running version 2.5.0.83.Currently when i'm trying to output a command like show running-config I get prompted to show more of the command as it doesn't show all at once.I am able to use the terminal datadump command to s...

netanelp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently started working at a new place and I am trying to understand the network config.There are 2 48 port 9300 switches in place, running the latest firmware.They are running a single 1gb trunk port between the switches, but when I dig into the ...

I found an anomaly in the SG350 device regarding the cpu utilization is always high, while the traffic increase only happens temporarily. Can I get an official statement regarding this?

alwan6996 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a home network setup. I am tearing down a lot of it as I don't use it. Parr of it is taking out the small rack my 48 port Cisco switch was in as I need the space. My question is, can I put my Cisco switch on a table top and let it sit there an...

monka0097 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have problem of synced betewin my 2 switchs nexus 7.0.3.i7.3I use feature BGP, LACP and VRRP (also VPC etc..)But it's impossible of configure correctly the protocolI have many errors :One : In log :%ETHPORT-3-IF_ERROR_VLANS_SUSPENDED: VLANs 9-1...

JulianDD by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHoneywell are installing some devices on our network using the Bacnet protocol, this protocol I believe uses broadcasts to communicate, I believe there is a solution for the broadcasts issue called BBMD?Has anyone got bacnet working by enabling...