TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello colleagues, can someone kindly advise what the rout cause could be? Description: Placing video call from VC system in local network to VC system on another network with public IP is not successful, showing status "No route to destination Unreac...

l.ivanov by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CE9.0 Quirks

Hi all, So ive just started trialing CE 9.0 on some of our Telepresence devices and love the new 'Spark themed' UI, however i now notice the 'Meetings' button on the touch 10 panel. We dont use TMS for our scheduling and i am trying to figure out how...

nchandran by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, 1. Can we create custom layouts ( specially  a small picture of a speaker in the corner of a content presentation screen ) in Cisco TP server on VM ? 2. It is possible to switch between the created and existing layouts manually during a live con...

Resolved! CMS - Access API

I am trying to access the API from my CMS server by going through the HTTPS route and I believe I am missing one piece or more.  This is a all in one server we are using just as a proof of concept. I have created the user account from MMP by doing u...

Hi guys, Since the MCU is at the end-of-sales, I am looking for an equivalent device, so Cisco documentation seems to designate CMS as replacing, However, I would like to know whether: CMS includes built-in gatekeeper like in MCU ?CMS allows to join...

sofiane__ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon Team,                                    I have a high quality Unified Communication audio system Yamaha YVC-1000 connected as MIC 2 of the SX20 but the other side complains of monotone flat tone of voice. Is there any way to get the c...

vstjie123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes