TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuring expressway version X8.2.1

Hi all! I am new in the world of VCS-expressway and I would like to know if is there an configuration guide to expressway version x8.2.1 or better yet an example. This is my scenario:IM&P: version 10.5CUCM: version 10.5Expressway x8.2.1   Best regar...

SIP 488 Disconnect - Negotiated Codec Byte & Source IP Port

Hi everyone, I'm having a strange issue...wondering if anyone has seen this before: Our scenario is the following setup: H323 Gateway -> CUCM -> SIP CUBE à PSTN We have multiple cubes all over the world (USA, UK, Singapore, ect). All the cubes have t...

TMS call booking

hello pls , i have an infrastructure comprising: MCU, VCSc, TMS and 5 endpoints. now my VCSc wont even come up so i decided to do direct calls on the 5 video kitsbut my question is can i do my calls booking from my TMS with IP addresses since alias  ...

eaniefiok by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does it really need to enter serial numbers of SX/C20 mics for RMA?

Hi all,Now we need to enter serial numbers of Telepresence system SX/C20 mic for RMA, however it were not required before.And when we open new RMA, we are frequently annoyed receiving error from SORT that the serial number we entered are not valid or...