TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I have a tandberg GateKeeper and the unit fails to boot.When connected by RS232 all I get on my terminal window is: ààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààààI checked my cable, and RS232 communicatio...

BW Dijk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  we are having  TMS 14.3.2,  TMSXE version 3.1.3  and  Exchange 2010 SP3 with latest Rollup update RU4.Do we still need to apply the throttling policy configuration on Exchange server for Exchange 2010SP3 RU4?.  TMSXE installation document sho...

Hi,We have a Cisco/Codian 4520 MCU. Currently on software 4.2(1.50).We have Cisco 8945 video phones. On latest software.(sccp 9-4-1sr1-1).(although I get the same results on a 9971 video phone running sip9971.9-1-1sr1).Our CUCM is running version 8.0...

Hi Guys,This is something I have just noticed and I'm wondering if it is a limitation of the C40s, or if I am missing a configuration somewhere.On a C90, when you navigate to the Call Control on the Web interface when a call is active, not only to yo...

Hi all,i have C40 endpoint and have to factory default the unit, but when i tried to access via serial console, it has login password.but i do not know the password also the customer forgotten, is there any way to reset the unit ?please advice  Regar...

ahmed by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - We are running Cisco TelePresence Content Server (TCS) v5.3 on G2 Platform and find the quality of Presentation on a Live Stream is very poor. In other words we don't find the clarity and sharpness of the Presentation preserved after the TCS ...