TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,My C40 is connected using H.323 in MCU 8510 with H.225 Trunk (Gatekeeper Controlled) to CM 8.6.2, and also we have intercluster ICT to another CM 8.6.2.Is it possible to use Cisco Jabber for Windows version 9.6.0 with video with C40 with interclus...

Dears,I have TelePresence Content Server TCS ver 6.0 and i have been registered it to VCS H.323 and SIP but there isn't Playback H.323&E.164 Gateway Prefix in this version 6.0 in Site Setting page and i can't find it.Please HelpBest Regards,Hisham Fa...

Hello All,I would like to purge the DB on my TMS server and cannot find information on how to do so.My server is running up against the 4GB limit of the 2005 SQL DB that I have running.  I would like to prevent the server from choking so I have pulle...

HiI'm configuring a Cisco SX20 and a Polycom V700. I can initiate call to Polycom from Cisco, but can't initiate call from Polycom to Cisco. It is showing an error, "Your call could not be connected becasue the call was was routed through an intermed...