TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have VCS Control and TMS in LAN and VCS Expressway on public IP with 2 external Cisco endpoints registered. On these external devices I would like to setup phonebook sync from TMS. Please let me know what ports or SRV records has to be configured ...

gabor.papp by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TMSAgent

Question:Does the VCSe need to have the TMSAgent run or is that not good.  Also, if so, when do you need that to run on that system.I'm taking in PAIVITS1 and the teach won't answer this as he says this in part two of the class which I have later.  J...

Hi All,This is a bit of a continuation from a discussion started by thorstenn called Problem registering movi to VCSe (VCSc working). That thread was getting a little bloated an this is question has now moved on from that.Essentially  we are setting ...

Hi all,I need to get external calling working through the VCS expressway (jabber call-in and jabber call-out)  however I am experieincing some issues. I have these below :-         Jabber :          call from jabber internal to jabber internal  = OK ...