TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone Hope you can help me with an issue I'm having implementing a Telepresence solution using Cisco UCS. We already configure the TMS, Telepresence Server and Telepresence Conductor (all of them on virtual machines using Cisco UCS) using this ...

We are in the process of moving the TC7.2 endpoints to CUCM10 and have run into a huge problem.  Once endpoints are Registered to CUCM Auto Answer setting on the Endpoints keep getting changed be CUCM.  OK thats fine be I cannot find anywhere to set ...

I have CUCM 10.5.2SX20 with 7.3.1 code.SX20 is registered successfully to CUCM. I can change the display name, the extension etc.. "apply changes" from CUCM and the endpoint learns of the changes and looks correct. So I'm guessing its properly downlo...

Hi Team, Our TMS user portal is not working, when we use https://TMSSERVER/tms/booking. it is giving error that " the TMS user portal is currently unavailable. Please try again later". Even on TMS administrative web page the TMS user portal icon is n...

Hi all,I will be modifying my customer's VCS dial plan from exclusively H323 to SIP-only. This will be done to enable traversal through VCS-E and also prepare for migration of their VC endpoints onto CUCM at a later time. When I modify the dialplan I...

Cisco sx20 call to the meeting room in MCU . MCU show error message "Media marker bits unreliable" in MCU for one of the endpoints . Sometime is picture are flashing. We change the new device at original site the problem have still. I thought that ma...

Natapoom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes