Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can we change tone after we press first digit for outside line access, I already config RtrPodx (config-telephony)# secondary-dialtone 9 in telephony- services.But if we would like to hear different tone between before we press 9 with after press 9.C...

aut.s by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello friends:Please, I am new about looking for items related with contracts. Could you tell me where I could find the SKUs of the following products numbers?CCX-10-N-P-LICCCX-10-5PCUCM-VERS-10.XSW-EXP-8.X-K9CCX-10-25PCCX-10-WFM-LICCCX-10-ADD-K9CCX....

hyortiz01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community,Hope you all safe!! Question: >> How to read sip traces and how to troubleshoot using SIP Traces. There are lots of documents that have discussed this topic. But I'm looking for some deep clarification on this.It may helpful for...

I have a Unified Communication Manager and Unity setup that has issues when multiple people attempt to check their voicemail or people call a call handler. I am using a CUBE to accept calls inbound with my SIP trunk from our provider that are automat...

Eric Eddy by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Guys, I came across strange issue wherein one of voice gateway was having same IP addresss assigned to 2 GigabitEthernet ports, One showing up while other is standby mode. But don't see any resilience configuration on both ports. Now questions are:  ...

Hello all, I need your help please. I have a  cucm 12.5 integrated with cisco gateway ISR on H.323 , in this gateway i have one card E1 . My cstomer want to implement this scenario with one E1 , unscrewed in channels 1 -Channel 1 to 8 with a number  ...

akram.root by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Had a request come asking if I can send the voicemail outlook emails to two people.  I'm not 100% sure if this is possible and was wondering if anyone else here has any information on this?  As it stands, the mailbox is a general mailbox for a public...

Hi we use a CUBE to connect to CUCM clusters ( don't ask why ;-)) Anyway it works fine for voice but we want to add video aswell. As far as i can see thise should work but and just enable video on the voice class codec , however as anyone actually do...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to this but I'll try to use the right terminology: A --PSTN--> B --Redirect A over PSTN--> C (Our gateway) We have multiple callers (A) contacting our supplies (B) who sometimes redirect the original callers (A) to us (C). This all occ...

HII wanted to know is there a place that I can download visio stensils specific for Unified Communications. I'm putting together a diagram of how our cube router works and I wanted to use the actual cube router icon and a CUCM icon as well. Tha...

scooter817 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes