Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCM 4.X and Unity 4Using Extention Mobility. A user want that when he is on a call, if a second Call arrives, caller should get busy tone instead of voicemail. Also the user wants that after he logs out of his phone using EM, that calls goes to Voice...

Hi, I am trying to install Unity 4.2 in a IBM 7825 server. I lost the Platform Configuration Disc which came along with the MCS server. I am having a Platform Configuration Disc which came with HP server, there it is clearly written in the CD like U...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some doubts to configure a Unity with FailOver.I used the Dynamic Configurator and I got the following PartNumers:UNITY-BUNDLEUNITY-4.XUNITY-IPUNITY-EXCHANGEUNITY-DS-ENGUNITY-MS-ENGUNITY4.X-SL-32UNITY-UM-USR-EUNITY-LIC-POOLUNITY-FOSVR-17-32MCS...

fergon by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone using a TIMG? I can find nothing. I have a customer who has a rolm 9751 and currently has a T1 running from it to the avaya modular messaging system. They want to come over to Unified messaging. The only thing I can find is the TIMG but ...

jones_amy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes