Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fi 6300 Series

The FI 6332 has 26 QSFP+ Ports and 6 QSFP+ Modul Ports. The former can be broken out using QSFP-SFP break-out cable. According to the documentation, this results in 98 10G ports, which is odd, because 26 * 4 is 104 and 26 is a unusual number anyway. ...

Ben_Krem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

How many of you have a UCS with both production and DMZ systems on it (same blades as well)? The question has come up at work several times. I, being more security focused, about had a cow. But I want to know what others are doing and how you are ass...

Chad W by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a validation tool that checks for UCS cabling best practices. For End-to-End FCoE, the tool checks for 2 FCoE links connected from  Nexus switch A to Fabric Interconnect A. We capture the same by using the below XPATH of the UCS XML out...

Hi, I have B200M3 and B200M4 servers in the same 5108 chassis. UCS 2.2.5a  B200M3 include 2 VICs : 1240 with 1280 and no faults reported But the B200M4 include 1340 with 1280 and it give fault: Adaptor mismatch. with description: server 1/5 has inva...