Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi allI'been studying UCS power tool script.I'm trying to configure UCS Service Profile and Local Zoning with power shell script.But I don't know which cmd is adding Storage Connection Policy to vHBA Inititator Group. (refer to below image)I'd like t...

jbjo00001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Really struggling here to configure our disks/RAID on our server.  We ordered it with the lsi megaraid 9271-8i. Reading through the documentation (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/c/hw/C220/install/C220.pdf) it seems...

jonansoz by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I'm trying to modify this code so that when it moves the service profile from one UCS domain to another, it does not automatically associate it.Here is the code:Import-Module CiscoUcsPS$devnull = set-ucspowertoolconfiguration -supportmultip...

Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. Ask your technical questions on UCS-Mini platform.The Discussion/Q&A is from November 24th through December 5th, 2014Cisco UCS, originally designed for the data center, is now optimi...