Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I am looking for a list of all .jar files UCSM loads on startup, basically the /ucsm/unpacked folder.We are using MCafee Enterprise AV 8.8 and it seems to block access to the ccore.jar file.I am trying to get an exclude file rule from our IT ...

Folks,I think PSU2 has failed:atl01-ucsf01a-A /server # show psu detailPSU:    PSU: 1    Overall Status: Operable    Operability: Operable    Threshold Status: OK    Power State: On    Presence: Equipped    Thermal Status: OK    Voltage Status: OK   ...

Hello,Is it possible to have a C series rack server link up to a UCS domain in another location? We have a campus environment and in the location where we are considering a rack server, there is no existing UCS domain/6248 interconnects. There is how...

Hi,I am experiencing backup failures with Full State or All Configuration. My Backup and Export Policies for Fullstate and All Configuration fail when using FTP, TFTP or SFTP servers.I can successfully backup using HTTP to a local file system.UCS man...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Upgrade to 2.1(3a)

Did anyone upgrade sucessfully to 2.1(3a)?I find a funny bug in the release notes saying: Defect ID Symptom Workaround First Bundle Affected CSCui99339 When you upgrade to Release 2.1(3) from 2.1(2) using FW Auto Install to  install infrastructu...

yuvalba by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes