Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Team,Just wanted to inform you of an omission in the documentation:  Disjoint L2 information is missing from the configuration limits guides.Both the UCS 2.1 GUI Configuration Guide and UCS 2.0 GUI Configuration Guide reference the Configuratio...

Is this a viable design on ESXi 5.1 on UCS C240 with 2 Quad port nic adapters?Option A) VMware NIC Teaming with load balancing of vmnic interfaces in an Active/Active configuration through alternate and redundant hardware paths to the network.Option ...

Hi,I am trying to make use of the scheduled backup capabilities of UCSM and have a question.  I have gotten it to work fine, but I am unclear on how many copies of the backups it keeps.  The documentation simply states “Cisco UCS maintains a maximum ...

Hi,our customer plans to connect his (to be delivered) UCS-C240M3 to a catalyst switch and wants to usethe integrated NIC Teaming feature of this UCS Server. Is there any special configuration needed oncatalyst site for this? Does the UCS NIC Teaming...

ppsander by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes