Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a SPA525G voip phone, I have a Motorola bluetooth headset that was working, but now it isn't (not sure why, but it works on my iPhone, and was working on both devices at the same time). I have tried to reset, setup etc. I have gotten as far as...

tod by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me if the CP-8945 can be used independently from Cisco Unified Manager Server / Software?  We have moved some of the phones to a satellite office where we have Vonage as the provider.  Or can someone assist with getting into the phon...

Hello guys...              I have here in my data center in the voice system cucm 7 and IPCC7 running the call center using ip-phones 7941.recently and due to the need I have to install IP-communicator softphone of cisco instead of the hardware devic...

In late November 2014, while I tried to connect to a UC320 with version 2.3.2(6) via the WAN interface, I got the following error on my Chrome Browser (I have a Windows 7 PC):ERR_SSL_FALLBACK_BEYOND_MINIMUM_VERSIONI looked at the Chrome forums (https...

Hi All,Please could someone assist. I have been asked to look at an issue that I don't fully understand.We have set up a generic SIP Trunk at a customer site and the outbound portion in working fine. I can't seem to get the inbound call to reach the ...