Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All,What are the information that I should have and be aware of just in order to integrate with the IVR from one side and the PBX from the other side?!!..IVR --PRI--> GW1 ---E1 leased Line[VoIP]----> GW2 --PRI---> PBXThanks for help,Tamer Byomy

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ATA 186 needs to be power reset daily. Have 4 of them and they all need to be power cycled everyday. They lock up and do not send or receive calls. After power cycle, they run fine for roughly 12 to 24 more hours, then lock up again.

alarson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All:I have AS5300 connected to 4E1s , the signallin that my PSTN use R2 , i faced a big problem that most of my calls fails , the error i get "switch congestion"but the switch is not congested I'm sure from that.I want to know if vcware version ...

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all:I want to send to my carrier message "No route to destination when i receive a prefix I'm not supporting it , please how i can do that on AS5300 gateway

alaa.musa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Kindly I have the following questions regarding the below setup, VoIP GW1---Backup PRI[to PBX using PSTN] | | Leased Line | | VoIP GW2 | | PRI | | PBX----Backup PRI[from VoIP GW1 via PSTN] 1- Let's say that the Leased line between GW1 & GW2...

xtam1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We need know what are the TCP ports used by GUP.We have see in Cisco documentation that the Gatekeeper announces the listened TCP port in a GRQ messages. In Cisco examples, we have seen several ports, 11006,11007Does this TCP port belong to an spe...

jyubero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having a Cisco 5300 and need to add around 30 translation rules to a single POTS.I have created 30 Rules namely:Translation-Rule 1Translation-Rule 2Translation-Rule 3in which, each of them have 10 rules (Which is the maximum allowed per Tr...

yjzhao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors