Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

WHAT?There is a known incompatiblity with Adobe Flash Player 11 and UC320W Configuration Utility running on firmware earlier than 2.1.2.  This incompatibility prevents the UC320W Configuration Utility from loading.  If a user tries to launch a browse...

Hi,We are using about 100 SPA504g phones (firmware 7.4.8a) as SIP phones in an Asterisk setup, I have already configured provisioning with XML configuration files. One thing I could not figure out is how to configure the phone to block some of the me...

jingjok86 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, I deployed a VoIP system around 3cx system and gateway Cisco SPA8800. internally calls happen correctly. incoming external calls are happening as well. But impossible to make outgoing calls to pstn from the voip network. please how ...

Hello everybody, I deployed a VoIP system around 3cx system and gateway Cisco SPA8800. internally calls happen correctly. incoming external calls are happening as well. But impossible to make outgoing calls to pstn from the voip network. please how ...

Hello, I have followed the instructions as per the manual. http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/csbpipp/ip_phones/user/guide/525g_sip_user_guide_source/spa525_sip_user.pdf page 46.  When I hit the Conf Button the 2nd time, it puts ...