Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The SPA-3000 after upgrading from firmware 3.1.18 to 3.1.20 can no longer send a DTMF # tone out its gw0 port: It instead incorrectly replaces any # characters in the dial string with the numbers 2, 3.I would appreciate if someone on this forum could...

pwestess by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that 2N Helios Vario system can be used with the UC560 and the SPA525G2.   I see on youtube and other places that the 2N Helios Vario does video with the Cisco 9971 Telephone.   I understand from 2N that the SPA525G2 u...

Hi, I am forwarding calls from my pstn to freepbx using SPA 3102 (pstn to voip gateway). I have programmed asterisk to disconnect the call. It seems asterisk is working fine and disconnecting but pstn user still hear the call ringing. How can i make ...

Hi,I've been playing with the Report Rule and the documentation is not very clear when it comes to the two report options: --delta and --statusIf I set the Report Rule to [--status]http://myserver/posthandler.php, I see the request coming in but the ...

I have recently set up a SPA112 with one SIP account and one analog telephone connected. The SPA is behind a Netgear FVS318G firewall router which has SIP-ALG enabled. Everything works fine - I can make outbound calls and I can receive inbound calls ...