Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I recently installed a new UC320 with a basic day and night auto attendant. The system has 1 main number with 4 roll-over numbers. For the day auto attendant, it is basic with press 1 for x, press 2 for y, etc. However, if a someone is on the main nu...

bill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are testing the Jabber client for IOS and are trying to get calls working through VPN. The VPN portion connects fine through the iPad's built-in Cisco IPSEC client, and then Jabber appears to connect fine, but then 10 seconds into a call from the ...

Hi, can anyone help me with getting my 9971 to register properly with my UC540? i can make and receive calls just fine etc, but the time is wrong and i am getting these errors in the stauts so its clearly not working right...            UC540 system ...

Hello - I am trying to figure out if this is possible and would love for someone to give me some counsel and advice!We have a 10 block of numbers, and I am trying to redirect the last number in the block ....9089 to a copper phone line so that we can...

iccentral by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  I've Installed a UC540w with spa504g phones In a small office.An extension Is used for outgoing calls as per usual.The customers want to press redial directly for missed calls but they have to Instead press redial followed by edit dial to add th...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes