Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Добрый день. Есть проблема с обновление прошивки на  SPA8800. Исходная версия 6.1.11. Последняя на сайте - 6.1.17. Скачал ее и попытался обновить прошивку.  Программа обновления увидела мое устройство и версию прошивка. Затем начался процесс обновлен...

Toshykan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased this adapter to replace an older one. My service is with Voicepulse.They have been trying to program it to work but they believe the adapter is bad. Every time an out going or incoming call is placed the adapter will lose registr...

Hello, We've have an issue for 1 month with our phone SPA504G and SPA502G.If we receive an external call, after 15 the external caller cannot hear us. But we can hear him.So we need to hang up and call back them. The issue do not come if we initiate ...

objectis by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a Cisco SPA525G with the software version 7.5.7s and I'm using a HTTPS server to do the provisionig. The phone can download the configuration file, but when I'm configuring the background logo to download an image through a HTTPS URL the ...