Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have setup two SPA3102's in a lab environment to test the ability to extend a fax line from our main office to a remote office over VOIP.PSTN --------> (FXO) SPA3102#1 -------------LAN---------------> SPA3102#2 (FXS) --------------> FAXThe two SPA...

Please help,I have UC540 and as soon as I configure a SIP trunk, my AA and Voicemail are no longer reachable (internally or externally - I get busy signal) but internal and external phone calls work perfectly both directions.-I ran debugs and the dia...

Running Server 2.0.0.89b, Operator 1.6.0.16, using 525G phone.After logging into operator, says "The phone has been disconnected. Status Code:-1.How can I fix?PS. I get same message when trying to use 504G phone, which I KNOW is not supported as Oper...

Hi!I have a problem with NAT and enabling NAT Mapping succesfully on the SPA3102 with firmware 5.1.10(GW).I have these set in the Voice/SIP tab:• Handle VIA received: yes • Handle VIA rport: yes • Insert VIA received: yes • Insert VIA rport: yes • Su...

Line1 and PSTN Line both have Subscriber Info which both happily register to SIP UAS as expected... so what are Gateway Accounts[1-4] (Line1 config) and VoIP User[1-8] used for?Gateway Accounts make some sense as part of Dialplan: Dialplan points to ...