Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,we are looking for an outboud calling feature on the UC500 that would allow pre-recorded messages to be sent out to clients with a custom notification.I have been looking and so far came up with these answers. Can anybody please clarify what ca...

I'm trying to set up a the spa9000 using the wizzard, but after completing the set the phone system will only dial the first few digits and then strip off the remaining ones. if using an analogue phone it just times out and doesnt work, when using a ...

Hello!I am in a process of changing telephone central from Alcatel 4200E to Cisco uc560 with 4 isdn BRI interfaces. I currently have the alcatel central connected to4 isdn devices (8 simultanious isdn calls), and plans to do the same on the uc560. I ...

This particular customer receives a LOT of incoming faxes. As such they have 2 fax machines: primary and secondary.As it stands now, incoming faxes all go to the primary fax. However I want to add a configuration, such that, if a busy signal is detec...