Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,i have an issue to solve.i have 2 public telephone numbers from my SIP. Is it possible to configure different auto attendant file on basis of called number?I mean, if a caller calls my 1st number i would like he receives AA_Welcome_1.wav fil,w...

I have a client that leverages the voice mail forwarding feature significantly within the CUE voice mail system. The standard forwardign otpion is to forward a message by name. If the user presses ## they can toggle the forward by option to extension...

Hello all,I have some problem when i receive call the caller ID information are like this 123456678 and i can't dial this directly, i wan t to know how i can modify the caller ID to be display correctly to my IP phone like this 0123456678 or 00123456...

Hi All,I seem to have been stumped by a small problem that i have come across with a client, the issue is as follows;Call comes into the systemExt 100 answers the callWhilst Ext 100 is talking, another call enters the systemExt 100 places that call o...

David Trad by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes