Voice Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

audio issue on lines other than line 1

Hi Guys,We do have Cisco SPA 525g2 configured with 3 extensions. Line 1 works perfectly just fine (no issue at all) but with the use of the other lines, i can't seem to make it work. Registrations seems to be fine, i was able to make and received a c...

jac3land1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 with Earthlink PRI

Hi guys, I've got a client that has an Earthlink PRI that is coming into an Adtran 908e Gateway into an NEC Univerge phone system. That NEC system is being replaced with a UC560-T1 and we are having issues getting it connected. I have plugged the T1 ...

SPA525G and G2 Button Issue

Hi All,I know this is an issue but can't seem to find anything on it.We have several SPA525G and SPA525G2 phones around and on the phones, if you are on a speakerphone session, and you adjust the volume either up or down, the number pad buttons appea...

johnk by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UC560 dial out with different CLI

Hi, We have a customer that we installed a uc560 for a while back, part of the config was to give the option to change the outgoing cli i.e if they hit 9 they would go out via one of the isdns with a home cli and if they hit 8 they would go out over ...

Polycom Sound Station 2w + Cisco UC320w

Hello All,We have an UC320W with polycom SS2wUC320W software is 2.3.2FXS port is enabled Polycom has been assigned an extension via UC320 GUI.Whole service rebooted after the config was applied.Issue  : No dialtone or ability to call internal extensi...

Resolved! handset problems

I have 5  SPA 504g and am experiencing some frustrating problems with just one device.Pressing the headset button, or speaker buttonl button will not properly end a call. For example if I answered the call using headset, I would normally push the hea...