cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I wold like to set-up cisco asa for a CA server and provide user authentiaction over digital certificates.I'm wondering is there any way to do full backup and restore of configuration inlcuding local ca server (root certificate) user certificates ...

Hello all,Can't see to fight my way out of this configuration.  We have a router that is configured with IPSec Dynamic L2L peers and Remote access (pretty much using this configuration: LINK ).  I'm not use to the keyring / Profile configuration.  Bu...

Hi All,Having followed the guides on site to site VPN and NAT I am very close with this, but suspect a minor error here. It was hard to apply some of the cisco worked examples due to extra complexity here (VLANs, routing to a static IP) as well as du...

I have a VPN created between 2 ASA 5505 firewalls. We had a stable VPN but when we switched internet providers the VPN drops and the internet stays up. We had a Cisco vendor configure this for us but they are not helping. We keep getting this error o...

Hi !I have a question about a design solution.  I need to create a redundancy solution, with HQ and more that 30 branch office. The HQ have 3 connectivity with 3 ISP, these connectivity terminated in the providers's routers and then, they are connect...

Hi Folks,We have a vpn tunnel from our Amazon AWS footprint to our ASA 5500 which currently sends traffic from our AWS servers in 10.200.12.0/24 to our on premise network, there's also a 172.27.1.0/24 in the ACLs and crypto maps which works but is no...

Hello everyone, I know there have been several posts about this issue, however, I have tried all the solutions and none seem to be working for me. I had the VPN client working on this system (Surface w/ Windows 8.1 Pro) yesterday. Today after install...

HelloI am trying to build a site to site vpn from ASA5580(FW1) to ASA5505(FW2 @ remote site).The purpose of this VPN is to monitor the firewall and its interfaces with Solarwinds through the VPN tunnel.By initiating traffic from the LAN side of FW1, ...

Hi all,I'd like to ask you if you would know any hint what I'm missing or was not able to get from docs.I'm trying to enable OnConnect script which would run gpupdate once VPN connection is successfully established.From configuration point of view it...

Hello, our organization utilizes 2 Cisco ASA 5520s for site to site endpoints.  We recently upgraded the link between the sites to both be 50up/50down fiber links.  However, whenever I run iperf tests over the VPN tunnel, it seems to top out at 5 mbp...

slee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes