cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to get a site to site vpn up and running:All I am seeing is the following:%ASA-5-750002: Local:x.x.x.x:500 Remote:x.x.x.x:500 Username:Unknown Received a IKE_INIT_SA request%ASA-3-751002: Local:x.x.x.x:4500 Remote:x.x.x.x:4500 Username: x...

smolz by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to ask about secondary IP to use GRE over IPsec. our current network using GRE over IPsec but we are apply the IPsec profile in Physical WAN interface. Now i want to create another IPsec tunnel for other branch. I will plan to create...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two ciscos RV340 and RV320 how do I close a site-to-site VPN? Would you have any Video on how to create phase l options and phase ll options. Would there be a course channel for firewall administration? create rule ports port directions et...

I am trying to get my Anyconnect profile to default to a specific tunnel group but can't seem to get it to work.I tried putting the tunnel-group name and alias in <DefaultGroup> </DefaultGroup> in the xml file, but it won't work. The host name and ho...

ryan14 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have Cisco Anyconnect VPN client configured on Windows 10 machine. The DNS addresses (internal DNS server) are being pushed correctly after the Cisco Anyconnect VPN connection has been established. When I execute nslookup it's resolving the...

Hi All,I have Asa which is behind the tp link router and natting going to configure on tplink router only. Need to configure site to site vpn tunnel with private ip address on Asa (at Site A) with respect to router at site B.Can anyone guide me or sh...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes