cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Sec Gurus,  I'm running into a solution design misunderstanding, as the same time implementation,  an ISP suggested the below design to have an internal subnet in the right tunneled back to his MPLS network back to the main office, to reach ISP...

AyoubC_1-1662060391930.png
AyoubC by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

My ASA has already 3 interfaces configured: outside (internet ISP#1), publilink (extranet ISP#1) and inside.  Our current VPNs connect through the outside interface.  The outside interface is also the default route for all traffic to the internet.  T...

Hi I'm Ivan I have fmc 7.0.1 and 1 ftd for vpn remote access services integrated to Cisco ISE v3.1. The vpn works fine (ISE and FTD), but when I try to see "Table Events" for "User VPN Activities" I can not see any records. From cli of ftd I can see ...

ivanmartin_0-1662736038332.png

Hi,How can I change the ldap-naming-attribute on an FTD device?We try to login on an ldap server, but the device is using cn attribute instead of uid. On ASA we can use ldap-naming-attribute, but on FTD there is no way on the gui nor the api.  

VPN

Good Morning ,I have RV340 firewall and today I use a VPN L2TP Server I ask is it safe? I would also like to know if we can configure an IKEV2 VPN in the same style as the L2TP Server? is there any firewall option ?

Hello all, I have ISR 1100 IOS-XE 16.8.1 with FlexVPN Anyconnect via IPsec configured and i have ran into an issue of access for specific users.  I'm using split tunneling for needed networks but how can I create user groups and allow them access to ...

Hello. I am assisting my customer with reestablishing an IKEv2 tunnel with their vendor which went down recently. The customer is using a Cisco CGR router. To keep this post simple, the vendor is telling me that they are receiving my phase one AUTH b...

Hello, We're setting up (or at least trying to) new FTD1140s with version 6.6.1 os. I am having endless issues with AnyConnect VPN, which I will not list here (mainly DNS issues that do not exist on our ASA VPNs) as the particular issue I am trying t...

brettp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo All,    I need some clarification for ISE and DNAC as follows:- Why we need DNAC integration with ISE  can we do Classification, Propogation and Enforcement on Cisco Swithcnes and Cisco ISE.  Regards WAQ      

DEV1389 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Will my license expire and will I lost features, if I have such info when I type sh version command:Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited      perpetualMaximum VLANs                     : 50             per...

arudakov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a Cisco FDM, where RA VPN is configured. I created several connection profiles with different group policies assigned to each. The problem is that when creating a user, it's type is considered as RA VPN User, so it can access any conn...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Need to upgrade the ISE compliance software and anyconnect image running on my FTD manage by Fmc version 7.0+. Need to know would my users impact during upgradation as my anyconnect posturing done by ISE.

sv7 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes