cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Below is the scenario> Client A : for VPN uses >> Cisco Anyconnect> Client B : for VPN uses >> Cisco Anyconnect Why does it not allow in above case to continue with dual VPN connection on laptop/PC ? If you login to VPN with Client A, then can't acce...

LevAjar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have an old ASA 5510 v8.2 (1) and want to set up VPN between it and a newer (yet to be purchased ASA). Will there be compatibility issues? I can only find docs relating to client access to the ASA via anyconnect etc. I would like to know s...

looking for some helpWe have around 60 DrayTek routers runnining site to site vpn and the vpn rekey's every 28800 but never dropped the connection while using ikev1Since changing to ikev2 when the vpn rekeys at 28800 tunnel breaks conection and resta...

pmcferran_0-1668159025599.png pmcferran_1-1668159544043.png
pmcferran by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below is the debug I am getting on the ASA, I find Meraki support not very helpfulPasses phase 1 but get a disconnect from the Meraki when doing phase 2anybody helpIKEv2-PLAT-2: (804): Site to Site connection detectedIKEv2-PLAT-2: (804): P1 ID = 255I...

In our global team we are using IDS uEye application, as well as Cisco AnyConnect.In recent months, more and more of us are getting problems with that AnyConnect fails to connect to the VPN server. Our IS dept found a workaround solution: Uninstallin...

Msch2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DUO Proxy Server

Just need to confirm that with DUO for VPN Access, we need a Proxy Server to communicate with the customers RADIUS and AD server. Documentation indicates it needs to be there, but just double checking

Hi AllI have plan upgrade ASA  from Version 9.6(4)40  to 9.12(4)37 but I found some issue about ASA assign wrong group-policy to client  . The scenario ASA get radius attribute from ise but asa not assign group-policy from ise . It assign default gro...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All, We've had an issue were recently we cannot connect to SSL VPN due to failed login attempts.  We have 2 RADIUS servers we use, 1 for 2FA authentication (Duo-RADIUS) and 1 for management access (PNLRADIUS).  I ran debugs while trying to log int...

Hello everyone,We have Cisco Catalyst switches and Cisco routers I want to block VPN in my LAN network how do I?

Faizi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIm running into a few issues when trying to update anyconnect, when user is logging on to vpn. I have added new 4.10 version to firewall, and removed old versions. I did a test with 10 users, and they all succeded. However that was from version 4.7...

Hello,We use Cisco Anyconnect to connect to one of our partners. We can connect to that VPN with no problems from 3 different PCs. On the 4th computer (laptop) when we click on connect, Cisco Anyconnect just moves to System Tray and when we hover wit...

Point11 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In older versions of ASA 5585-x, I could set the timer for when a user session will end.  Meaning within 10-15 minutes before his session end a small window would appear telling the user that his session is about to end.  Does the new version of Anyc...