cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

What show command will show what phase 1 parameters have been negotiated for a specific vpn tunnel on Cisco ISR4431? 'show crypto isakmp sa' doesnt display any output. Also what's the debug to show  phase1 negotiation.Thanks

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus, I am trying to establish a vpn between Meraki and non-meraki devices however I am having issues. I tried with Meraki MX68W and Forcepoint and that did not work. Then I tried with Meraki MX68W and Sonicwall and this didn't work either. Tried...

fcbob2007_0-1666104376306.png
fcbob2007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i have a FPR1010 with basic license and i would like to activate a RA-VPN license to allow 20 user to login from outside to inside network. Wich license i need? is there anyone who can give me a license code?  thanks in advance!

loopin3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning.First of all sorry because my english is not very good.I have a question with VPN client in my Windows 7. I cant connect it. I attach the log which calls ciscoVPNlog.txt.The error appears is:"162    09:28:39.602  10/18/10  Sev=Warning/2 ...

Hello,I'm having trouble with a VPN tunnel. I need the ASA to negotiate DH14 but it appears to be offering only DH5. I have configured both Phase-1 and Phase-2 with DH14. Any ideas what I'm missing here?Phase 1 – IKEv1 PropertiesISAKMP SA Authenticat...

I apologize in advance, I am not an expert with VPN setup but I need help.We receive out new FPR 1010 Firewall and trying to configure Site-To-Site VPN with a ASA Firewall. All settings seems to be configured correctly on both, I mean they all match ...

H3ct0r by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes