cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,i'm trying to install Anyconnect VPN Client (anyconnect-win-2.5.2006-web-deploy-k9) to connect the university wifi, but i always get an error 1722There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. Ein Programm, das als Teil des Setups ausge...

dcoskun87 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day!We've got a fairly plain-vanilla VPN configuration on a C3660 router running IOS 12.3(26) so that our employees can initiate VPN sessions to our office using their Windows or Linux workstations.  In a typical windows L2TP VPN configuration, ...

jkephart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I am still pretty new to Cisco IOS, but I think I'm getting there. Right now I am trying to configure a sort of mesh VPN setup between five routers in such a way that every router can conect to every other roughter through VPN over an emulated...

Example provided is on 1941 ISR routers with 15.2(2)T1 software.  One router has 15.3(1)T.IKEv2 with pre-shared key comes up fine.IKEv2 with certificates gives auth exchange fail errorIKEv1 with same certificates comes up fine.The above were Microsof...

pjetupjetu by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have cisco ASA 5520 ver 8.2 (1) with remote access vpn, i have anyconnect files on falsh:anyconnect-win-2.5.2014-k9.pkgthis is old version of anyconnect i want to dowload and use new version, how to do it and which file i have to download from c...

alkabeer80 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a ASA 5505. when clients connect using anyconnect VPN they loose connection to the internet. DNS resolve seems fine. In the log of the ASA i receive these errors:Group <GroupPolicy_VPN> User <administrator> IP <PUBLIC IP ADDRESS> Transmitting ...

Good morning,I wanted some information.For access by external users on our network use all Cisco VPN Client, we have a VPN3000 Concentrator and a Cisco ACS 2.6 for authentication.We wanted to upgrade to the latest release of ACS 4, x .... you can set...

Resolved! traffic question

Hey there,When i come to vpn i am a bit of a noob i have not worked with them a lot before.I just started working for a company from home and I am using the anyconnect vpn 3.1 client.Now I find myself sometimes in the situation that I have left open ...

I tried latest mainline and T train with no success.  Getting the following errors on two identical 3745 routers with 2 identical AIM modules:on 12.3*Mar  1 00:01:07.419: %VPN_HW-1-INITFAIL: Slot 1: No ACK for command.., 0x80000000(50000 ms)*Mar  1 0...

sharan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have an  ISR and i have a  a following scenario:On fa0/0 i have a static public IP address (ISP1) and on fa0/1 dynamic public ip address (ADSL-ISP2). I would like to use the ISP2 link for users conecting to Internet and the ISP1 link only as...

Client has a Cisco ASA 5510 with 4 L2L VPN's all using 5505'sThe L2L connect to the "outside" interface as do the VPN Users (I'm leary of thisThe VPN Users need access to the "inside" networks and all L2L subnets.The VPN User has its own subnet (192....

luckygt21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am trying to figure out how to allow remote VPN client sessions to communicate.  For example, if my manager was connected via VPN into the office and needed me to troubleshoot something on his laptop, I can VPN also into the office and RD...